I was feeling quite relaxed about it all until about an hour ago and now all of a sudden I feel quite jittery and skittish! Whaaa haa haaaaaa.
I managed to come down with cracking cold as of Friday which I was most pissed off about but I am feeling a lot better today and so hopefully that's it out the way and I'll be 100% in no time. Despite the constant sneezing and streaming nose, the weekend was really productive.
- All the place names are made (with individual stamped letters!) and attached to the favours (hello 120 reef knots).
- The orders of service and menus are printed
- The box for flip flops (for tired feet) has been decorated and stocked
- The reserved signs are made for the ceremony seats
- My shoes have stretched a little bit
- Instruction signs for the guest book and bathroom toiletries have been made (more rubber stamping)