If I had lost last week, I would have been more accepting of it but that's two weeks on the trot things have not gone my way.
Of course, as usual I am really pissed of straight away and as I slowly begin to calm down I'm thinking back over the week about what I could have done better. Where am I letting things slip?
It's definitely not the exercise. Yeah, I skipped swimming on Tuesday night but a 10k, spinning and body pump are three pretty intensive workouts in one week. It's the food - it's got to be the food, and the drink.
- Wine. I drank a lot of wine (and other booze) over the weekend.
- Sneaky mouthfuls. It seems like nothing at the time but the odd small biscuit and cracker are creeping in.
- Portions. The last two nights I've had the same size portions as TB.
- Boiled sweets. I love me a boiled sweet. 1 a day is fine. 6 is not.
- Coconut milk/cream in my coffee. This has to stop.
Okay, I feel better now (and people wonder why blogging is so popular). This is a test. This is the time I have to push on through and really focus. I will not be defeated.
Apart from book club on Friday (where we're having mac and cheese with chorizo!) when I will be sticking to dark rum and diet coke, there is no reason I cannot have a killer week.
I am going to have a killer week.