Friday 4 February 2011

Weigh In

Today was weigh day. It's been 15 days since the last one and since only 5 of them have been 100% bang on target I was ready to accept to whatever the scales said. And they said I had put on 3/4 of pound. Considering what I managed to shove in my face in the 10 days prior to five days of good behavior, that's not too bad!

So while January has been a bit of a wash out the overall trend is downwards. I'm 2lbs lighter. Not really a result to shout about but it is going in the right direction. I'm still really focused and am actually excited about sticking to the plan and getting some real results.

As for my emotional well being (crikey that sounds extreme) I'm feeling a good bit better. I'm sure my hormones are all over place and I just need to remember that.

I'm going to sign off with one of my favourite phrases - and whaddya know, it's food related. Amuse Bouche.  That's all!


Starting Weight: 200.5 pounds
Current Weight: 198.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.