I wore a dress this week that I bought last winter. I felt SO good in that dress before. This week, every time I stood up I had to hold my tummy in in case someone asked me if I was pregnant. Not because I am pregnant, because I am piggy with a sticky out tummy that has been stuffing her piggy face.
Even though I can now actually see where I have gained weight (face, thighs and body), I'm trying my best keeping an eye on the positives.
- I don't feel sick any more!
- I went to spinning last Friday, and today. It was hard but hey, I did it. An hour class too.
- I'm actually enjoying fruit. How good are conference pears at the moment?
- Got some balsamic beef creation in the slow cooker - v healthy and hopefully delicious.
- I'm seeing my PT next week for the first time in ages.
- I got a shit load of dentistry for free this week.