Wednesday 29 October 2014

Eat, blog, repeat

The title says it all. I am just going round and round in circles.

But, occasionally there is a glimmer of hope. A moment when I think, enough. Enough of this attitude. And when those moments strike, I need to grab hold of that hope and make some positive plans. This morning, with a crisp chill in the air and the sun shining, sees one of those moments.


  • Special K Red Berries for breakfast
  • A Warbutons wholemeal thin with philly light and cold meat for lunch
  • Chicken, edamame and avocado salad for dinner


In between, fruit. And lots of it.

It's not actually the meals which are the problem though. It's all the crap either side. If I want something, I have it. There is a constant voice in the back of my head saying, "you're pregnant, just have it. Deal with it later." I need to shut that voice up!

Tomorrow I will be 12 weeks (and have my scan on Tuesday!). I'm feeling much better and now I owe it to myself and my baby (feels so weird writing that) to be healthy and look after myself. So as of today, it's time to play the chuffing game.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, and enjoy your scan. So exciting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....Looking SO Excited to hear your results....

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.