Friday 3 June 2016

Out of control

I'm struggling. Big time.

For about a week now, every day has been the day I'm getting my shit together. Every day I end up eating crap. A lot of crap. I'm binging. It's been a long time since I've done this for more than a day at a time.

I just cannot get it together. The thought of getting through a whole day is monumental.

Size and weight wise things are really not that bad. I weighed myself on Sunday and I'm 13stone 7.5. Well, I was. God know what damage I am doing every day I fill my face with crap.

I wanted to be 12 stone 11 by July 16th, when it's summer camp time. I've just counted.... that's 6 weeks tomorrow. Big sighs...

If I am going to even be close to that (I would bite your hand off to be in the 12 stones) then I need to take action now. This might sound totally bonkers but I really don't know where to start. What the actual.... I feel like I have never eaten healthily for a day in my life.

And I'm pissed off. I am pissing myself off with this behaviour.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have been there, and more often than not I'm there rather than at the opposite end of the spectrum. Why not concentrate on stopping binging in the first instance? The rest will follow in good time. Diet maths never helped anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.