- Busy running thanks to the lovely ladies over at Up and Running
- Going slightly off the rails food wise, clawing it back, going off, clawing it back
- Working like a demon preparing for summer camp
- Buying lots of things for summer camp
- Mentally preparing myself for going back to office life as of Monday (gah!)
- Doing a power of social media for the summer camp
- More running
- Reading for my two book clubs
- Dealing with the rogue cat bullying my furry boy
Here's the deal... I put on a pound, taking me to 12 stone 13.25lbs. I was pretty pissed off about this and proceeded to pick at biscuits, sweets and other bits and bobs. I also had some exceptional days though. It was basically a week wasted as on Wednesday when I weighed... I stayed the same. 12stone 13.5lbs. Just goes to show if I had plodded on I would probably have had a good loss.
Scout camp is a week tomorrow and I'm not weighing until then. That'll be 10 days. I'd love to lose a couple of pounds by then. And I could. I've been really good the past few days and I actually feel a small difference in my jeans. Horay! I just need to get the head down and get on with it! Same old, same old.
Starting Weight: 185 pounds
Current Weight: 181.25 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0
Total 2012 Weight Loss: 3.75 pounds