Wednesday 7 August 2013

Back in the habit


I'm a creature of habit. I love a routine.

Back in the great weight loss of 2011 I did some form of exercise every day (and also cycled a whole load too). It was something different everyday but the same each week.

I know it works for me and now that I'm working from home three days a week (whoopee!), now is the time to get back into the groove. So here is my plan, partly possible thanks to my new gym membership. It's a council run gym but it's all new and lovely with a load of classes.

It's quite an ambitious plan as I'm out the house for over 12 hours on a Tuesday and Wednesday but it's down there in black and white and if I really want to do it, I will. Tonight I have to drag myself out for a run when I get home and then off for spinning tomorrow lunchtime for the first time in a long, long time - and I have to cycle 2km to get there as a kick off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.