Friday 6 September 2013

Weigh in

By Jove, she's done it again. 0.75lbs off.

It was almost a pound but the scales settled on the lower of the numbers and I'm okay with that. I drank A LOT at the weekend - it was our housewarming party. I was really sensible with the food but I did have a little slice of cheesecake (my own, which is fricking amaaaazing  - banana and nutella or raspberry and vanilla) and on Sunday the hangover could only be managed with a few slices of pizza. I felt so sick that it was all I could manage just about all day so my total cals were probably not bad at all. 

I also was a bit snacky on Tuesday and Wednesday evening and got fired into a big big of prawn cocktail shells and some pretzels too. Naughty.  So that's the ying.

The yang is that I did two runs this week. One was 6.24km and the other 5.83km. I feel like I've suddenly hit my running groove. The longer run was all running - no walking at all. Not one step! I found the shorter one tougher but only walked for about 30 seconds. I was going to keep it to just over 5km but as I neared home but I had a stern word with myself and pow - I chose the slightly longer route. I've  not felt this good about running since I took part in the Up and Running course. I have 10k in my sights!

It's great that the numbers are still going down the way but I know that I'm not really happy with these tiny losses. I want more. Next week, I want to lose a pound - at least! It's been five weeks since I lost more than a quarter of a pound. My weekly average is barely over a pound. I want that number up.

TB and I are going on hols to Crete in a month. A month today in fact. That's four more weigh-ins.  I am going to be in the 12's. Fact.

Week 1:   13 stone 11.75
Week 2:   13 stone 9.75  (- 2lbs)
Week 3:   13 stone 7.5    (- 2.25lbs)
Week 4:   13 stone 8.5    (+ 1lb)
Week 5:   13 stone 6.25  (- 2.25lbs)
Week 6:   13 stone 2.5    (- 3.75lbs)
Week 7:   13 stone 2.25  (- 0.25lbs)
Week 8:   13 stone 4.5    (-0.25lbs)
Week 9:   13 stone 4       (-0.5lbs)
Week 10: 13 stone 3.25  (-0.75lbs)
Week 11:  13 stone 2.5    (-0.75lbs)

Total: 11.75lbs

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweet one - just so so happy for you right now - sounds like it's all starting to come together for you. Brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent running, LC! I've just embarked on the 10k up and running course - first session next week - yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.