Wednesday 9 July 2014

What the actual...

Yesterday was a great day food wise.
  • Fruit and Fibre for brekkie
  • Snacks of fruit (nectarine, two tiny plums, banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter)
  • Egg white omelette with aubergine and pesto tuna for lunch
  • Snack of 2 breadsticks dunked in some low fat chickpea dip thingy and a slice of ham
  • Sweet potato with my own low fat chilli for dinner
How good is that? I shall tell you how good - amazing. Flipping amazing. After dinner, TB had to dive off for the night (cycling 50km in the process!). The minute he left I went to the cupboard, got out a large bar of chocolate and ate the whole lot in one go. About an hour later I ate a slice of bread with butter and jam.

WTF? WHAT?  What is wrong with me? I am wearing my fitbit like my life depends on it - even taking it to the bathroom with me in the morning on my way to have a shower so I don't miss a step (little bit OCD) - and then I mindlessly shove a load of crap in my face. I am so annoyed with myself. Why am I being such an  bloody idiot. 

PS) last entry I talked about holding the plank for 3 seconds. That should have been 30. You must have wondered what the hell I was moaning about. Haha! Oooh, 3 seconds - it just never seems to end!

1 comment:

  1. I have days like this too and it usually comes down to boredom. I have found that keeping an emotional eating diary really helps me, as I can address where I am going wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.