Sunday 29 May 2011

Rocky style

Who needs a gym when you've got these bad boys in your back garden? Well, in your parent's back garden.

I stayed over on Friday night at the family nest and on Saturday morning I cracked out a 20 minute run and then got stuck into lunges, squats, shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep dips, jumping jacks, step ups (onto the bench) and generally jumped around like a loon to my tunes.

Admittedly the trainers weren't just kicking about the garden. Don't be silly! That's what I bought with my birthday money. They cost a farking fortune but they are amaze.












Just over the past few days I'm feeling a difference. I'm sure my legs are thinner. Sure of it! I've had a pretty healthy weekend and so if I keep it up till wed am then I reckon I deserve a good loss.

Oh wait... I've just tempted fate, haven't I?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're hardcore! :-) Fingers crossed for a good loss for you hon!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Well done on the exercising from parentals - I always struggle with that as I'm usually so tempted just to sink into the comfort food of home.

    But the main reason I'm commenting is to thank you for your lovely comment on my latest post. It could not have been more understanding or have come at a better time! A former "friend" had, prompted by D, just publically taken me off her friend list on FB and made some pretty nasty comments in doing so. I shrugged it off but it was really lovely to log onto my blog and find your comment waiting for me.

    It vindicated what I have been trying to do - not be swamped by guilt or shame.

    I've recently admired your determination to stick to the diet and fitness regime and really enjoyed seeing you so happy with the lovely TB. Isn't it great that we're both in such happy places finally?!

    Long may it last.

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.