Sunday 16 October 2011

Ying & Yang

Last night, on a Saturday night, I went to the gym and a great workout.

I've just eaten four crumpets with chorizo and melted cheese. 

This is the ying and yang of my life right now.

Today I was sitting next to a girl I know who used to be around a size 24. I've not seen her for a couple of years. She must be about a size 10 now.  I almost asked her how she did it. "What is your secret" almost passed my lips. I know the secret - there is no secret, just dedication, organisation and hard work. I just can't seem to keep it together for more than a few days and I am getting annoyed with myself now.

3 comments:

  1. Me either. I'm just so damn tired. And blah. Lots of blah.

    I'm super nostalgic for the days when life was full of awesome. Must figure out how to get that back.

    Sorry, I'm not much help today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any and all comments always most welcome. Thanks love. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew where to find motivation for certain things.

    If you work it out...

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.