Wednesday 13 March 2013

The next generation joy

I have lots to tell but it can all wait as I am BEYOND excited to be able to finally be able to share this.... I'm going to be an Auntie!

I am SO happy. My big brother and his wife are going to have a baby in September! I cannot tell  you how good this news is. It's been a long, hard road and finally, they are going to be parents. I cannot think of two better people and words cannot explain the joy I am feeling.

Earlier in the year I mentioned a friend got the results of some hospital tests. That was them and the test was them finding out if their IVF treatment had worked. It all kicked off before Christmas so it's been a tense and very emotional time for all, least of all me.  I still can't quite believe it's happening and I'm just so pleased for them.

Happy happy news.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your imminenent aunt status! It's great - you get to make them thoroughly over excited and then hand them back when they're sick.

    And on a more serious note, it's very generous of you to be so unadulteratedly happy for them as I know you're pretty broody yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.