Monday 9 June 2014

Living life in technicolour


I've always wanted to take part in the Colour Me Rad 5k. Who wouldn't want to run a 5k course while being pelted by colour bombs? No, not everyone?

A few of us donned our white t-shirts and shorts (which does make us look like we are on a day out from the mental hospital) and proceeded to get A LOT of colour thrown in our faces as we made our way round a very grassy course. It was so much fun. The sun was shining and it was a great way of doing a 5k. One of the girls had only run 3k before so she was totally chuffed with herself.  Rightly so.

I was really glad we ran the whole thing but stuck together - I found it pretty hard going. I've actually just done a 5k right now and  I did it in 30 mins - which is fine, I'll take that time. But that's the last 5k for a while - I need to get my distances up again. No more fun running - Operation 10 in 6 is go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.