Wednesday 15 May 2013

Weigh in

Guess what... I totally went off the rails again. Well there's a shocker.

This is boring, right. Really bloody boring. I am sick of it. I am sick of feeling annoyed with myself. I am sick of not getting results. I am sick of living in the same four outfits. I am sick of feeling like I am getting bigger and bigger. Sick to the back teeth.

I'm back in the habit of avoiding looking in the mirror when I'm naked. I can see the difference - the bigger hips, the chunkier thighs, the back fat - and I don't like it. Not one bit. Head in sand phase, engaged.

Last night I was getting ready for bed and I caught sight of my body from the side. My naked side profile, if you will. I was shocked. I've never really had problems with a big tummy but then and there, I could easily have passed for someone who was four months pregnant. Jesus. Not cool. This is not cool. What am I playing at?

I woke up this morning and weighed myself. Who knows what the chuff is going on there. I'm 1.25lbs lighter than I was two weeks ago.  Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased that the number isn't in double digits but it doesn't really just now as I feel horrible. I just need to get those numbers down.

I've got a banging sore head and the start of a cold but TB and I have arrange to play badminton tonight with friends. But I'll go. I need to get one good day under my belt. I need to get a grip and take this one day at a time.

Starting Weight: 190.75 pounds
Current Weight: 187.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1.25 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 3.25 pounds

2 comments:

  1. Just don't beat yourself up and remember no matter what tomorrow is a new day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this just keep trying. If can do anything just get in contact :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.