Pinch an inch? Yank a yard, more like. I know I stuffed myself silly with cheesy crepes for dinner last night, and the rest of that traybake but seeing 13 stone 6.75lbs on the scales this morning still gave me a bit of a shock.
2.5lbs on in one week. I am pissed off with myself. Blah blah blah.
Apart from almost being sick at CrossFit last night (two others actually were) and having to lie down as I was so lightheaded, I am actually pretty fit right now. I can run a 5k in under 35 mins. I can cycle for miles and miles. I can squat 60k. But I am fat. And I am pissed off. I am also all over the place with my thoughts.
- It's the first of a new month - time for a fresh start
- I'm going camping this weekend, what's the point in starting before then
- Two weeks of careful eating could make me feel 100 x better
- I'm going to be living with TB's folks for 3 weeks - how will I cope with that
- I've got a month left of CrossFit before we move out the city - I should make the most of it
- I need to exercise more
- I exercise less and fill in the gaps with food
- So busy just now. I need time to plan
- Busy is good - no time to be distracted by food and sitting on my arse
And so it goes on back and forth. Of course, the day has started off well - as it usually does - boiled egg for breakfast. Lunch is a chicken and avocado salad. Dinner - no idea as yet. I have to keep trying though. I'm never going to give up entirely but that doesn't mean I'm going to get handle on things and actually lose the half a stone (and the rest) that would make me feel SO much better.
Starting Weight: 190.75 pounds
Current Weight: 186.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: + 2.5 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 1.75 pounds