Tuesday 11 June 2013

Walk the walk

When the alarm gets you out of bed at 5.30am I am more than ready for a small snoozette come 3.30pm. But NO - there is work to be done and I must battle on rewriting a truly atrocious piece of work from someone who should know better. I digress.

I felt like I wanted to follow on from yesterday's post. I'm not really sure how I am feeling. I won't lie, I do feel a bit at sea (what is it with the nautical references just now?) not knowing what the scales are saying but I need to get through that. Well, I've got no option. I have no access to scales - end of.

So, how has the picture of doom featured in my thoughts since it darkened my screen... I've not really thought about it but the knock on effect is that I'm not feeling particularly fired up or motivated. But I suppose that could be because I just don't feel like I'm losing any weight and in general am feeling a bit uninspired.

Mind you, in saying that, last night after dinner TB's mum and I went out for a walk after I suggested it. We ended up covering 5 miles and set the world to rights along the way.



By the time I put a 10 hour day at work, travelled for two hours and walked for two hours there wasn't much time left for eating - so it ended up being a pretty good day.

I'm trying to get back into the way of writing down everything I eat. If I'm mindful, run two or three times a week and get in a long walk - SURELY I've got to lose weight. Something has to bloody well give.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.