Monday 9 December 2013

Weigh in

Bit late with the weigh in report.... half a pound on. Hmmmm.

Not so happy about that, obviously. Despite my boozy Saturday night I really don't feel it's just but well, that's how it is. This all happened on Thursday - four day ago now. So it's old news and I've pretty much forgotten about it. Since then I have been like a laser - could not be more focused.

Okay, that's not quite true. Food wise, I have been amazing. Drink wise, I've had two heavy nights on the sauce. That's not great but I with all the challenges facing me (everyone eating chips and cheese halfway through the night and hangover recovery for example) I feel like I was a bloody champion.

On Friday night at my work Christmas meal, I shunned the bread roll with starter and gave away my pudding. I couldn't have been more resolute.

And earlier in the day I ran 7.64km! That's my furthest yet! I won't lie. I was pretty chuffed with myself. So as you can tell I am on a mission to lose that half pound this week - and some more. If I could lose a pound I'd be happy. That would be great.

Starting Weight: 14 stone 0.25lbs
Current Weight: 12 stone 9.5lbs
Weight Loss This Week: + 0.5lb
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 1stone 4.75lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.