Friday 5 September 2014

Weigh in

After yesterday's epic post, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

  • Total After Eight consumption last night was around 8. I ate them and I didn't even really want them. 
  • This morning the scales read 12stone 9.75. Interesting! I cannot tell you how pleased I was to see a 9 after the 12 stone. I know it's only a quarter of a pound/three quarters of a pound (who the hell knows) less that last week but there is something about a 9 that, to me, seems WAY less than a 10. I feel like I'm so much closer to getting back to 12 stone. And it's a loss - two weeks in a row.
  • I've been to the gym today and generally felt pretty god damn positive. So positive in fact, this happened.
 

  • My goal for next week is to lose a pound. I want to see 12 stone 8something. I feel the teeny tiniest glimmer of excitement thinking about that. 
  • I think lovely Zanna summed it up perfectly in her comment when she said "keep on trying and eventually the penny will drop, the peg will fit in the hole or whatever and you'll be off screaming like a banshee!".

1 comment:

Go on then, spill.