Tuesday 16 September 2014

Weigh in

Weigh day was Friday and I put half a pound on so I'm back to 12stone 10.25lbs. What’s half a pound and to be honest, I’m not that worried about it. I've been feeling quite bloated so it that could account for it, or it could be the weights sessions.

Since last weigh in, I've seen my PT and been to the gym twice. Both times at the gym I upped my weights so I’m mostly using 20kg for split squats, bench presses and dumbbell step ups. So while I’m feeling a bit frumpy round the body, I am feeling good limb wise – if you know what I mean.

The weekend though, was not good food wise. It's all gone a bit downhill, including my frame of mind. I was at a hen do and while I kept the boozing under control, I went to town on the eating. One of the bridesmaids had made the most delicious caramel shortbread and… well, you can guess the rest. I ate far too much of that, and everything else. And this has kinda continued since I got home.

TB is away on a training course and so I've got carte blanche to eat what I like for tea. I took a healthy left over curry out the freezer for tea last night and ended up ignoring it and making crepes. One savoury with cheese and pesto, two sweet with LOADS of syrup. Oh dear. And THEN I made up some coconut butter icing. Double oh dear. Oh dear.

Today I’ve had:

Fruit and Fibre for brekkie
A French fancy
Homemade soup, ricecakes with lf homous and chicken for lunch
Some maltesers


I’m planning to have the curry for dinner but I have to nip into the supermarket to get more cat litter (broken back leg cat still has three weeks of incarceration in his box to go. We’re all most definitely over it) and that is where impulse purchases could get the better of me. The fact I am already thinking it could get the better of me is not good. 

1 comment:

Go on then, spill.