Wednesday 24 September 2014

Weigh in

I was just about to launch into a ‘normal’ post when I realised I haven’t filled you in on last week’s weigh in. There is a reason for that though.

Two and a half pounds on. That’s the reason right there. Oh dear. So that means I weighed in at 12stone 13.75lbs. I have no excuse, I ate far too much of the wrong things.  So that was Thursday morning. Since then I have been to London and addressed it by eating more cake than is humanly possible. Oh, and there were churros and other delightful eats such as real butter on my toast which I had with scrambled egg. In addition to that there were some dirty eats – two mini pork pies if you please!

Can I even begin to pretend that any of this was countered by the massive amounts of walking I did or the 5k I ran on Monday. Things are not good people and they seemed to get 100 times worse when last night I put on a pair of my comfy jeans that were in the ‘too big’ pile. They were seriously snug around the thighs  and are now in the ‘fits again’ pile.  Woe WOE WOE. I am not very happy about this at all.

I’ve not been feeling too great over the past few days so I feel like I’ve been eating my way out of that and the swim I planned last night was swapped for a night on the couch and early to bed.  It’ really worrying me though. Where will it all end? When will it all end? I’m giving a lot of thought to this and while I don’t have anything resembling a plan, I do have thoughts I’m gonna share very soon.

First of all I need to get a grip on reality. Since I got home on Sunday night I feel like I have continued to eat WAY too much but it actually isn’t that bad. Yesterday was:

B: Fruit & Fibre
S: 2x Clementine, nakd bar
L: 365 risotto pot and cold meat
S: Banana and peanut butter
D: Healthy leek carbonara made with Philly Light

Yeah, my breakfast and dinner portions were bigger than they should be but overall, really not that bad. Today has been:

B: Special K Red Berries
S: Oreo cookie, 2 x Clementine
L: Carbonara left overs, Raspberries
S: Banana and peanut butter
D: At TB’S folks


If I can just rein in the portions and the peanut butter – they would be two pretty amazing days. I’ve been really sporadic when it comes to exercise as I’ve been away and generally my usual weekly routine has been out of whack. I’m weighing tomorrow and I fully expect to be in the 13 stone bracket. Ugh. I’ve then got a full week to try and bring it back down. I’m only able to fit in three workouts (PT,  run and swim) but three is better than none, right.

1 comment:

  1. I'm completely with you at the moment, I can't seem to get a grip at all. However, your food doesn't look at all bad - I am sure you can get back on it xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.