Thursday 17 October 2013

Weigh in

I wasn't really worrying too much abou this morning's weigh in.

I've been on holiday and so fully expected a gain. However, having been flipping amazing each and every one of the five days since I got home, I really hoped the damage wouldn't be too bad.

3.25lbs on. It's not THAT bad but I must confess, it's more than I expected it to be. Lord knows what it would have been if I had weighed myself on Saturday! Let's not even think about that.

So this is it. From now until the wedding day - it's hell for leather. I've actually found this week to be quite easy to get back into the swing of things. I've been hungry for sweet things but I've just distracted myself and got on with it.

I've also had every meal planned which has been key. Lunches have been tasty leftovers that I've got frozen in indivudual portions or some of my home made chicken broth. Evening meals have been...

  • Pad Thai
  • Roast chicken and veg
  • Low fat chiken curry
  • Salmon and veg
  • Fritatta and sweet potato wedges
  • Lamb tagine

I've snacked on fruit and in the evening after tea I've had a shape chocolate mousse thing. God, it sounds so simple and easy when written down like that! It just shows what a difference being organised makes.

Tonighth is my first night back into the exercise groove. TB and I are going to play badminton. That's always a really great workout and one I am actually looking forward to.


Week 1:   13 stone 11.75
Week 2:   13 stone 9.75  (- 2lbs)
Week 3:   13 stone 7.5    (- 2.25lbs)
Week 4:   13 stone 8.5    (+ 1lb)
Week 5:   13 stone 6.25  (- 2.25lbs)
Week 6:   13 stone 2.5    (- 3.75lbs)
Week 7:   13 stone 2.25  (- 0.25lbs)
Week 8:   13 stone 4.5    (-0.25lbs)
Week 9:   13 stone 4       (-0.5lbs)
Week 10: 13 stone 3.25  (-0.75lbs)
Week 11:  13 stone 2.5   (-0.75lbs)
Week 12:  13 stone 4      (+1.5lbs)
Week 13:  13 stone 2.5   (- 1.5lbs)
Week 14:  13 stone 2.5   (0)
Week 15:  13 stone 5.75 (+ 3.25)

Total: 8.5lbs

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing, isn't it, how when you're in the zone it IS easy. If only we could be in the zone all the time...Anyway, sounds like you're getting well stuck in so that gain will be gone in no time.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.