Wednesday 7 March 2012

Weigh in

Sweet relief. The scales have moved.... DOWN!

I was really hopeful a loss was in the post as the last three weeks of gains have been undeserved and unexpected. I also emerged triumphant from a weekend that was entirely catered for. I refused the cooked breakfast, I turned down eggy bread and I avoided pudding (although I did drink a helluva lotta rum). The outcome... 2.25lbs off. Phew!

Workouts this past week have been few and far between as I've been too busy enjoying myself . All I did was a gym workout on Wednesday and on Thursday I cycled 8 miles and did my boxercise class. That's all. I think regardless of what I did exercise wise, a loss would have show up but I think it's done my body no harm to have a rest.  I actually don't have another workout planned until Friday (away with work just now so fitting it in just ain't happening) but I'm not worried about it. I'll work out three times before next weigh in and that's all I can do.

Today's number was 12 stone 9lbs. I am just one and a half pounds away from equalling my lowest ever weight. Fresh fat is within sight!

Starting Weight: 183 pounds
Current Weight: 177 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 2.25lbs
Total 2012 Weight Loss: 6lbs

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic - well done! I sometimes see a big jump one the scales when I haven't worked out as much as well, so I'm glad I'm not the only one that experiences this! Well done for avoiding the cooked brekkie and puddings, but rum is definitely a must-have! Well done again on a fantastic loss :)
    Lauren
    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.