Tuesday 19 October 2010

Scale Dread

So tonight is weigh in two.

And I don't wannaaaaaaaaaaa go! I don't feel like I've lost anything and I am dreading it. I have stuck to the plan and I don't feel like I deviated at all. There were a few things in there that I probably shouldn't have had (hello white bread and jelly bellies - not at the same time I might add) but I counted them all as syns. We're supposed to have between 5 and 15 a day. I'm averaging out at about 10 a day for the last week.

Oh yeah,  I also went to the gym last night for the first time in about five weeks. I do apologise if you saw me there. It was not a pretty sight. When I was there I 'just' did my usual workout - some resistance/squats etc and then 30mins full on cardio. Yeah, I just rattled through it. Yeah, right.

I've been pretty pleased that all year, no matter what weight I've been I've managed to crack out at least 10mins without stopping, at a 9km pace. Last night spat in the face of that claim. Got to just over 7 mins and I had to walk for a bit. Pulled it together and got through the rest of the work out and made my way to the showers. I thought I was going to vom right then and there in the cubicle. Didn't.

Will let you know how I get on. Humph.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing all the right things sweet pea - it will come good and so well done on persevering with the gym. So glad to hear the meeting with Moonraker went OK - I was a bit concerned that it mightn't have gone well so just so happy to hear that you both handled it OK (make that all three of you). Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zanna. Yup - everything seems to be going my way! x

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.