Thursday 7 April 2011

Weigh In

Right, let's get down to business. Half a pound off which takes me into the 13 stone bracket by the skin of my teeth (13stone 13.75lbs). In the grand scheme of things it's jack all but it's a loss following a slightly questionable weekend and so I'll take it.

The scales did their usual jumping around malarkey and in fact the first weight I saw was 13stone 12.5lbs and I do think I am slightly closer to that than I've officially recorded but the numbers jumped up again and so I've gone for the heavier weight just to be on the safe side.

I'm actually raring to go for another week. Feeling good. Calves are looking more toned. Now running at 9.4kmph as standard. Can feel the strength in my legs when cycling. Was out for afternoon tea and cocktails yesterday. Built it into my food plan for the day and really enjoyed it. Guilt free and onwards for a healthy week. All good.

Now, onto other matters which may, or may not, have a bearing on the above. Almost a year ago I got the coil fitted. I love it. Hassle free, no remembering to take it, no effect on my moods or sex drive, my periods fade away to nothing- a winner all round.

But wait, what's that? I've suddenly got a period seven weeks after my last one? And cramps too? What the chuffing hell is going on? I don't mind getting my period but not when I wasn't expecting it. And it's sore. And I'm off to see TB tonight. Moan, moan, moan.

Thanks for all your suggestions for meal time ideas with Monkey Face TB. We actually had a bit of a chat about it the other night and he's said that tonight we'll have whatever I want for tea. Not that I couldn't do that before but, of course I want him to have something he enjoys. We both love food and need to get some pleasure from it! So I want to cook him something healthy and tasty to challenge his thoughts that healthy = tasteless, boring and not a complete meal. He will eat most things, he's just being fussy cause he can and so tonight I'm making him spinach, tomato and red pepper cannelloni with slimming world chips.  In your face TB. Actually in your face if you please!


Starting Weight: 204.25 pounds
Current Weight: 195.75 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0.5 pound
Total Weight Loss: 8.5 pounds

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for the new stone bracket! And for toned calves too - and now the weather to show them off a bit as well.

    Have a nice weekend and hope the cannelloni is a triumph.

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.