Wednesday 20 April 2011

Weigh in

I must be doing something right as this morning's weigh in revealed another loss. And a pretty good one at that too- 1.25lbs off!

I am really really happy with that. This means that today I am 13stone 10.25lbs, the lightest I have been for the whole of 2011. I was around about this weight in January 2010 and got down quite a bit more just before and  when I went to boot camp but it all went back on and I reckon I must have been around the end of May when I was back around this weight. 

It probably helped that I ended up cycling up a massive hill last night. TWICE. It was one of those hills that doesn't look like a hill until you are on it and it just does not end. This hill was about half a mile long. I was meeting my friend to give her a key to feed my furry feline over the weekend and got a bit confused as to what pub she was in - cue wrong turn up the hill. I realised my error and came back down said hill. To get home I had no choice but to go up the hill AGAIN! And this was after my first bodypump class in months.

I've got a meeting today which is taking place over afternoon tea, it's a hard life, and so I must be off to get some work done.

Onwards and downwards!

Starting Weight: 204.25 pounds
Current Weight: 193.25 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1.25 pound
Total Weight Loss: 12 pounds

1 comment:

  1. Well done you - you're acing it!

    Have a lovely Easter.

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.