Wednesday 16 May 2012

Weigh in

I love a massage. So much so that there has been some delightful number massaging going on.

Let me explain. I weighed myself on Sunday. I weighed myself today. In those three days I have lost 4.5lbs. Yeah, exactly. 4.5lbs?! What the chuff? Well you see, it's not really true. The numbers were there but I suspect the sushi, cider, wine and chip-fest that was Saturday night had something to do with 13stone 7.5lbs flashing up on the scales on Sunday morning and today's 13 stone 3lbs is a much more real weight.

Whatever the case I am relieved to be moving away from the higher numbers. I'm 13stone 3lbs and while I am unhappy about this... very unhappy, I am feeling very positive. I'm not a million miles away from the 12's and if I can get into a steady groove then a loss of a pound a week will see me hitting FF in time for a two week camp I am going to in mid July. I also have a wedding reception on Saturday night and a wedding in two weeks time. While I'm not going to lose any significant weight between now and then (especially not Saturday!) just being in control, not bloated and a few pounds down for the all day wedding will make me feel 100 times better.

Loving the messages of support in my comments and I've teamed up with a gorgeous blogger who is keen to get back on the straight and narrow too, for some inbox loving. 

I've updated my starting weight to today's as it's the highest I've seen since I passed it on the way down. Gym workout done this morning and am cycling to the supermarket after work. Here we go!

Starting Weight: 185 pounds
Current Weight: 185 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0
Total 2012 Weight Loss: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.