Wednesday 30 May 2012

Weigh in

So me and the scales hooked up this morning.

I was pretty keen to hop and and see the results of my really good week. With aching arse cheeks and thighs, thanks to my on court efforts, I stepped on.

1lb off. That's good. I'm pleased with that. I'm back in the 12's... just. 12 stone 13.5lbs.

Okay, I'm lying. I'm not that okay with it. I felt like I worked much harder than a pound loss. I feel like I've lost more than a pound. BUT - the more I think about it, I know it's deserved. Last week I lost 2.5lbs pretty easily. I didn't feel like I completely deserved it. And so it's all balanced out.

Last year when I was totally on my game I had a good week and usually lost 2.5lbs or so. Sometimes it was upwards of 3. The following week, I was luck if I scraped more than half a pound. Who knows, the same pattern might be forming yet again. I just need to stay track long enough to be able to establish a pattern!

Got a few challenges coming up though...
  • Making a cheesecake tonight
  • Serving said cheesecake to friends tomorrow night
  • Away for at least 2 nights and staying in a B&B
  • Wedding which will involve a power of booze
  • Lack of opportunity to exercise as away to wedding
I shall power through though. Fresh Fat... I'm coming to getcha!

Starting Weight: 185 pounds
Current Weight: 181.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1 pound
Total 2012 Weight Loss: 3.5 pounds

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I'd be THRILLED with 3lbs over 2 weeks - even if it were mainly in 1 week with very little in the second. That's still an average of almost 1/2 stone a month! I'm lost in envy.....!

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I shouldn't grumble. I AM really pleased with it. I just need not get ahead of myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work you legend you and please stop the cheesecake pic torture :P

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.