Friday 31 August 2012

Weigh in

Half a pound off.

Pretty happy with that. At first I was a bit miffed but then I soon realised I was seeing was a loss after six days, three of which were spent eating and drinking good style at a wedding. So just you catch yourself on, love.

I've decided to weigh in on Thursday of next week, giving me six days to crack on with losing the remainder of my target - 4.25lbs. Ha! Sure - that's gonna happen. Oh my, I do love a jape. I'm certainly gonna get the head down though and see what in-roads I can make.

A quick glance at the stats below reveals I have only lost 5.5lbs this year. Oops! Well, actually not oops. Not oops at all! I am still losing. I'm still in a good place. I've kept off almost everything I've ever lost. Bloody well done to me. And... and I'm planning on scooting into the 11s this year.

BOOOOOOM! Oh yeah - there it is... my plan. My Goal. 11's baby - here we come. I'm 12 pounds away from the 11's. Those 11lbs could make a HUGE difference to how I look and more importantly, how I feel.  I owe it to myself to get there. To be in the 11's.

At the moment I keep forgetting that I need to actually think about losing weight. It takes planning and it takes dedication. If I want to get into the 11's I need to start planning exercise and sticking to it. I need to say no thank you to the sneaky things such as the bacon roll I will be offered on Sunday morning at TB's house.  I need to remind myself that it doesn't just happen. To lose 12lbs takes dedication. You can't just muddle along.

Have a sparkling weekend my darlings.  x


Starting Weight: 185 pounds
Current Weight: 179.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0.5 pounds
Total 2012 Weight Loss: 5.5 pounds

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for your comment!

    Your post could have been written by me a least a million times on this weight loss journey! You are right that it takes dedication and and planning and thinking.. so much so that sometimes it's no wonder we occasionally get fed up and exhausted with it. But yes it will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.