Wednesday 10 October 2012

Zero Tolerance

Holy Crap.

The holiday is well and truly over. Get this... 13 stone 9lbs. Sweet Jesus. Sweet Jesus chowing down on cake. To bring that into perspective - I was a stone lighter than this but two months ago. That's right people - seven pounds a month.

That takes work. Hard work. You really have to eat like a bastard to gain like that. Oh lady....

But - it's done. That is the situation and bemoaning my lack of will power to hold things together in the weeks preceding my hols ain't gonna change anything.

I feel pretty grim, I've not a jot to wear as the flab does not fit into any of my clothes. Christmas is looming and so there is no other option than clamp-down and not just any clamp-down. This, my friends is Zero Tolerance (ZT). 

We're on day two. I'm ready to take this to day three. Bring it!






2 comments:

  1. You have my sympathy. Hopefully it's recent weight so hasn't really taken a hold yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hards lines there LC but you can turn it around!! That first half stone'll come off quick then you'll have to knuckle down for the second one but it WILL be done!

    Keep on keeping on.

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.