Wednesday 3 April 2013

Weigh in

It's a bit of a mystery - albeit a very lovely mystery.

I weighed myself this morning, after nine days of mostly being pretty good. It would appear I've lost 4lbs. I know, I didn't see that coming either.

Admittedly I've been pretty healthy most of the time but I also indulged in an afternoon tea, a very boozy wedding, half a chicken korma, a few slices of pizza, half a flake and a white magnum.

I think it just goes to show that big gain the previous week probably wasn't quite that big in reality. On top of that, check out these healthy bad boy eats... mackerel and sweet potato pancake, piel de sapo melon, low fat moussaka (man, that was good).

You can also feast your eyes on the afternoon tea I had on Friday. There was a whole savoury course before then too. It was really nice but the meringue let it down. Cheap. It tasted cheap. I still ate it though!

And of course there are my bruises. Oh crossfit, you make me look like a battered soul. Clean and jerk deadlifts are not good for my collarbone or my thighs it would seem. Attractive.



Starting Weight: 190.75 pounds
Current Weight: 185.75 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 4 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 5 pounds

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I LOVE an afternoon tea. Unless they give you whipped cream with the scones which is clearly a travesty.

    Excellent news on the 4lb! Well done.

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.