Yeah, I somehow put on a pound and a half. While it was unexpected and of course, I am disappointed I'm not really worried or stressing about it for the following reasons:
- Yes, I worked out 5 days out of 7 but two of those workouts were not as intensive as usual
- I ate a lot of sugar in the latter half of the week
- My body felt tired towards the end of the week
- I'm having a really heavy period that started 2 days before WI and is still going strong (that's a lot for me)
- I don't really think I've put on 1.5lbs of fat - I don't feel any bigger
- I drank quite a lot on Friday and some Pimms too on Sunday afternoon
- I was scrutinising my thighs in the mirrors at the gym while on the treadmill. They don't touch in the middle when I'm running!
- Muscles are sore this week from working out and so I know I'm still pushing myself
- This is just one week out of many and the overall trend is downwards
- I'm still in the 12 stone bracket - Waaaaaa!
Starting Weight: 204.25 pounds
Current Weight: 181.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: + 1.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 22.75 pounds