Tuesday 26 July 2011

Who the hell knows

So tomorrow is yet another weigh in. I have no idea what to expect.

I've really pushed myself with my workouts and tonight at spinning, dear god, it was brutal. But  (yup, there is always a but) I drank far far too much on Saturday night. Admittedly I ate jack all but.... well, who the hell knows. I'm wearing clothes that I've unearthed from the back of the wardrobe so I've got nothing to use as a measure.

I gained an unexpected 1.5lbs last week so I'd hope that I'd lose those that at least. I just don't know. All will be revealed soon enough. I've got a mental couple of weeks coming up before I go on holiday which has been the milestone I've had in my head for getting down to a certain weight but until I see what the hell is going on tomorrow I don't know if I'll make it.

I just hope the following exercise was enough to keep me going in the right direction.

Wed: Circuits and 6.5 mile bike ride (with very heavy bag!)
Thurs: 2 miles on bike, gym workout (40 mins cardio mixed with lunges, squats, abs)
Fri: 5km (8.8kmph)
Sat & Sun: Nothing
Mon:  Circuits and 6.5 mile bike ride
Tues 6 mile bike ride and spinning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.