Wednesday 25 January 2012

Weigh in


Let’s go straight in with the bad news. 1lb on. Bam. There it is.

I’m now 12stone 12.5lbs – and after the sugar shuffle (that’s me shuffling it down my throat), I totally deserve it.

I could get annoyed with myself when I think about the fact I’ve only lost a paltry 2.5lbs this year but... I’m not going to.

I’m going to use this post to look at the positives.

  • ·         I’m back in control of my portion sizes
  • ·         I’m working out 4 days a week – hard
  • ·         I’m feeling quite organised with meals which suit both TB and me
  • ·         I’ve been back to spinning
  • ·         I’ve lost weight in 2012
  • ·         I can see and feel more muscle definition in my calves and arms
  • ·         I’m only 5lbs away from my lightest ever weight
  • ·         I feel fitter than I did this time a 2 months ago – when I was a few pounds lighter

That is a pretty good list. Things are going in the right direction. However, they could be moving in that direction a hell of a lot faster if I made just a few changes. The first being to stop picking at sugar in between my meals. I put in a huge effort with my exercise plans but I’m sabotaging it with some truly destructive habits.

It’s time to make a change. My next weigh in is on February 1st. I do not want to enter February this close to 13stone.

Starting Weight: 183 pounds
Current Weight: 180.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: plus 1lbs
Total 2012 Weight Loss: 2.5bs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.