Friday 8 February 2013

Made you look...

As much as I would love to shove most of the contents of my shopping list into my face, rapid style - I can confirm that will not be happening.

First up, rolo cake. I'm making that on Sunday for my baking club. I'll decorate it a few days later just before the club. I can't exactly turn up with a half eaten cake so no worries about launching that down my pie whole.

There is also ingredients for nutella banana muffins on there. I have a new muffin tin that I got for Christmas which I am dying to use. I'm making the muffins on Sunday and am taking them into work the next day.

Finally, pancakes - these are for a voluntary group I help with and I am just doing the shopping.

I'm actually going to have a rip snorter of a weekend.  It's a quiet night in tonight with TB - no danger there. Tomorrow we're going for a walk with my folk's who are visiting and they are coming to me for dinner - something nice and healthy will be on the menu (I'm thinking baked aubergine and garlic chicken - or something like that) and then Sunday is round 2 of CrossFit.

How are your weekend shaping up mes amies?

2 comments:

  1. How MUCH do I yearn for some Rolo cake - too flipping much to articulate, that's how much.

    And the chicken recipe sounds good - do post the recipe. I love aubergines - not as much as Rolo Cake obv - but I do love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second wanting the aubergine and chicken recipe! CrossFit this evening for me, not sure what the weekend brings food wise, need to get my head back in the game...

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.