Yes dear readers... I have finally managed to have a weight loss that I feel truly reflects the hard work I put in this week.
In addition to three workouts, I also got right on board with the whole paleo diet and shunned carbs. My fajitas were served up on a lettuce leaf not a wrap; it was eggs for breakfast instead of porridge; sandwiches were ignored in favour of a monty pile of salad.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't paleo perfect. Over the week I...
- Ate a few mouthfuls of white bread. There was a soft squidgy loaf at home that was all to easy to rip a bit off and shove in my gob
- Drank normal milk in my coffee
- Ate some cheese
- Had 2 drinks, a rum and DC and a vodka and apple juice
- Had sugar - in a variety of places. Namely rolos, 1/2 a muffin, licking the chocolate ganache when decorating a cake, two small pieces of caramel shortbread, 1 spoon of nutella, around 10 boiled sweets, 3 quality street
- Ate 1 nacho and about 15 onion rings and a handful of honey roast nuts
So the plan for the next seven days is to enjoy baking club tonight (post gym) and have one or two small tastes only (which will be my dinner), enjoy my meal out on Friday with TB* which is at a Brazilian restaurant specialising in lots of meats - so no problem with grains there and watch the portion sizes and above all - the sugar!
While I have been hacked off with my crappy losses this year - something to bear in mind is that I have actually had four losses in a row. Progress may be bloody slow but the trend is downwards!
Starting Weight: 190.75 pounds
Current Weight: 186.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1.75 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 4.25 pounds