Wednesday 20 February 2013

Weigh in

Pow POW. That's a pow for each of the pounds I lost this morning.

Yesireeeeeeee! 2lbs off. And I am skipping about with glee. Well, shuffling would be more apt, following CrossFit last night. More on that tomorrow.

That's the biggest loss I have had this year and I am now just three quarters of a pound away from half a stone. There have been a couple of days were I definitely had more than was ideal (baking club and meal out I am looking at you) but I tried to adapt the rest of those days, and certainly the rest of the week to make sure I made up for it.

I also pedalled my wee legs off at spinning, did my own workout at the gym involving high intensity squats and rowing - and almost died at CrossFit last night.

I'm really chuffed and I am feeling a bit more 'normal'. I  just feel like I've lost a bit of the  blobbyness (yes, that is a word) and I'm getting back to weight that is within the acceptable zone.

I'm gonna leave you today with two thoughts I've had over the past 24 hours. - which are actually slightly contradictory.

To lose 30lbs, you have to start with losing 1.
 
Being thin doesn't make you fabulous. Already am.
 

Starting Weight: 190.75 pounds
Current Weight: 184.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 2 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 6.25 pounds

1 comment:

  1. well done on your loss thats great, you must be pleased :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.