Monday 24 February 2014

Cough & splutter



A weekend of clean living without a drop of alcohol is clearly not  what my body wanted as today I woke up with a stinking cold.

I could feel it coming on all weekend and today I feel like poop. I should have just got wellied and picked any germs lurking in my system. Feeling unwell is annoying in itself but when it means I can't exercise that's doubly annoying. This was meant to be the week where I did everything I could to try and get the scales moving. A streaming nose,  constant sneezing and ringing ears have put a stop to today's running sesh and the thought of going anywhere near the swimming pool tomorrow... no thanks.

What you gonna do though? I've just got to keep my diet as clean as possible (fruit sherbets I'm looking at you) and hope that what I've done so far is enough. I really have been so good and I'm feeling postive about the impending weigh in, based on my performance since Thursday.

In other news, I'm just about to send off my passport form to get a new one  in the name of Mrs TB! Wheeeeee!

  • View from the train station on my way to the office at 8am
  • Two kitties cuddling 

1 comment:

Go on then, spill.