Wednesday 5 February 2014

Weigh in

It's Wednesday. I weighed myself - a day early.

I know, I've deviated from routine. WTF? It wasn't my idea. My mum, in her infinite wisdom, suggested it. Her reasoning being, it would wipe the slate clean, I would stop second guessing myself and I could meet with my personal trainer today, resolute and in a positive frame of mind - ready to get stuck in.

So I did.  And I lost half a pound. I know - what was all that mumping and moaning about? All very dramatic and unnecessary. I was struggling to feel positive though and I did make some bad decisions (brownie, I'm looking at you) and over the past three weeks I've only lost a grand total of a quarter of a pound - so I suppose that's where the negativity came from.

But let's look forward. I'm now in FF! Horay! And I also have eight days till my next weigh in to get even further into FF.

I'd like to end this post with.... "You a bad mamma-jamma!!"

I think that's the best comment I have EVER had! Thank you Furious G, that made me actual lolz.

2014 Starting Weight: 12 stone 9.25lbs
Current Weight: 12 stone 4.5lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 0.5lbs
Total 2014 Weight Loss: 4.75lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, spill.