Saturday 12 March 2011

The Waiting Game

I've been swithering back and forth. Should I blog, or not, about the following topic. Well, the mere fact you're reading this, answers the question.

I'm pretty confident that there is nothing to worry about but something that should have been here three days ago isn't here. And I am knackered.  I'm sleeping for hours every night but it's still not enough.

There shouldn't be anything to worry about as I've not taken any risks. I would be the 1% that was unlucky.

Not much more to say really. Will let you know of any developments - as soon as they happen!

1 comment:

  1. Oh heck!

    Really glad you shared with us. One of the things I love about blogging is feeling that I have a lot of new friends and this is exactly the thing a friend would share with you.

    Crossing my fingers for you!

    Rapunzel x
    *Tales from the Tower*

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.