No false modesty here... I am kicking arse and have been since weigh in last week. I don't know how I've done it, but my god - I have. I managed to have an excellent Wednesday and I also went to the gym. On Thursday I drove straight from work to my folks', 2.5 hours away. I got there, was fed a super healthy tea and that was another fantastic day in the bag.
I also had a chance to have a motivational chat/gee-ing up session with mater dearest while I was there - prepping me for the days ahead. Which have also been so so good!
Friday was insanely good during the day and then slightly more relaxed in the evening. We were at a black tie do and the wine on the table was free - pretty hard to say no to that when the other option is to pay almost £5 for a spirit and mixer. I also started to eat a pudding but half way through I decided it wasn't worth it and threw a napkin over it.
TB went away from Saturday lunchtime until Sunday late afternoon and in that time I...
- Bought and prepped all the fruit to make marmalade
- Had super healthy, small portioned meals for every meal
- Met a new friend for coffee
- Tidied, cleaned and hoovered the living room
- Read my book
- Went out for a run
- Made marmalade (20 jars)
- Planned my meals for the week and shopped accordingly
- Steam cleaned the kitchen floors
- Watched the Biggest Loser season 14
- Made a Sunday roast (chicken)
- Changed the bed
- Made soup