Monday 28 January 2013

Found, one dieting groove (well used)

Pow, pow and POW! I am on fire!

No false modesty here... I am kicking arse and have been since weigh in last week. I don't know how I've done it, but my god - I have. I managed to have an excellent Wednesday and I also went to the gym. On Thursday I drove straight from work to my folks', 2.5 hours away. I got there, was fed a super healthy tea and that was another fantastic day in the bag.

I also had a chance to have a motivational chat/gee-ing up session with mater dearest while I was there - prepping me for the days ahead. Which have also been so so good!

Friday was insanely good during the day and then slightly more relaxed in the evening. We were at a black tie do and the wine on the table was free - pretty hard to say no to that when the other option is to pay almost £5 for a spirit and mixer. I also started to eat a pudding but half way through I decided it wasn't worth it and threw a napkin over it.

TB went away from Saturday lunchtime until Sunday late afternoon and in that time I...
  • Bought and prepped all the fruit to make marmalade
  • Had super healthy, small portioned meals for every meal
  • Met a new friend for coffee
  • Tidied, cleaned and hoovered the living room
  • Read my book
  • Went out for a run
  • Made marmalade (20 jars)
  • Planned my meals for the week and shopped accordingly
  • Steam cleaned the kitchen floors
  • Watched the Biggest Loser season 14
  • Made a Sunday roast (chicken)
  • Changed the bed
  • Made soup
I just have to make it through two more days and I am ready for weigh in. Today  has been sterling so far. I'm home for a quick tea and them out for the night. Tomorrow - it's gym time and then keep mouth shut till Wednesday weigh in time.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - that's what I want to be able to say in the next few days!! I've been struggling to find that GROOVE but think it's within reach after a good long run this morning!

    Will use you as inspiration.

    Good luck for the next few days and WI - not that you need it 'cos you are in the GROOVE!!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.