Wednesday 23 January 2013

Weigh in

I might as well cut and paste one of my two weigh in posts from this year as the main points are ALL THE FREAKING SAME.
  • I am disappointed with my weigh in
  • I don't really deserve to have lost any more weight than 0.75lbs
  • I am sick of fannying around
  • I need to stop bleating on about what I need to do and just bloody well do it
  • This time I am going to do it
  • No more false starts
Yes, here I am again, trying to gee myself into some sort of motivated state. I don't know why I can't seem to get it together. I am now back at exactly the same weight I was on January 3rd. What amazing progress!

I'm not going to over egg the pudding and lay on the hyperbole; here are the facts. I need to get my head down and man up. I'm simply not making enough good choices and that has to stop. I went to the gym three times last week. I am going to go again three times this week. Apart from a dinner dance on Friday - there is no reason for me to not have a spectacular week, and I just have to view that as a challenge to be tackled.

Starting Weight: 190.75 pounds
Current Weight: 190 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0.75 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 0.75 pounds

2 comments:

  1. Dont be too disheartened, a loss is still a loss. You can do this just go back to basics and try remember why you are doing this and what you are hoping to gain from it and hopefully something will click again for you.

    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.