That doesn't stop me hoping it was a little more though. I put in a LOT of effort. I really dug deep and feel like I deserve a little more.
I know I shouldn't compare it to anyone else but I hear/read about girls who slipped up a little on their diets and are all "I'll definitely have gained' and then they go on to lose 1.5lbs and more. It pisses me off. Not them losing, but me not losing more. I know it's all going in the right direction blah blah blah...
I suppose I just want to get half a stone off now. Normally in the first two or three weeks of a diet I can break the back of half a stone. I want progress and I want it now!
I need to remember that this really is just week one; the first proper week that I've not faffed about. If I can lose 2lbs and 1.5lbs in the next two weeks, then I'm still on track.
I'm also feeling a bit pissed off. About what I don't really know. All of a sudden, last night I felt really teary and down - for no real reason. I suppose there are lots of things that are on my mind and it's starting to manifest.
- I'm royally pissed off about my weight just now
- I'm worried about my CrossFit class on Sunday.
- A family friend, an old lady, died this week
- I'm worried about time slipping past and what that means for me and TB.
- I got knocked back for a job - and I fully expected to at least get an interview
- Someone very close to me will hear the results of hospital tests tomorrow. I'm on the verge of tears even thinking about it.
Starting Weight: 190.75 pounds
Current Weight: 188.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0.75 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 2.25 pounds