Wednesday 9 January 2013

Weigh in

I lost 1.75lbs this morning. For a week one weigh in, it's pretty meh but considering it's been  6 days of half-arsed trying and not really feeling very well, I'll take it.

I'm ready to stop fannying about and get shifting this stone that is HOUNDING me, before embarking in banishing the fresh fat (FF).

I feel like my head is properly about to get in the game, and cop on to what needs to happen. My meals are pretty good, I just need to be more structured about the in between times - specifically after dinner. To help me with this, I'm bringing logging bag. My trusty notebook which saw me through a very successful weight loss spring and summer of 2010 (oh, the halcyon dieting days) is coming out of hibernation tonight.

I'm also excited to try and taste more delicious recipes such as this red lentil, spinach and coconut soup. This is a double whammy because not only it is low fat but it choc full of feel good ingredients such as ginger and turmeric. Please excuse the shitty cutlery and chipped bowl. The office crockery is quite simply, a bit tinky.


And then, of course, there is exercise. I am struggling with getting going as my fitness is so crap right now and the thought of going to a gym repulses me. Yes, repulses! I need to decide what I like doing and how I can fit that into a weekly regime. I fare much better when x night is predetermined as the night I do a specific form of exercise. These are my thoughts so far...

Monday: Busy with other commitments
Tuesday: 15 minute run to and from 30 minute spin class
Wed/Thurs: Badminton
Friday: Run

I also want to get out on my bike more. I love my bike and I feel like I've neglected it so much over the past year. I won't lie - the fact there is a short but very steep hill the moment you set off from my place, is a huge deterrent. That is pathetic! Get a grip woman. Even if I only have 40 mins free at the weekend, there is nothing to stop me going out for a short, sharp blast.

Starting Weight: 190 pounds
Current Weight: 188.25 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1.75 pounds
Total 2013 Weight Loss: 1.75 pounds

1 comment:

  1. well done 1.75 is great, if you could keep that up every week you'd be well on yor way! I can't wait to reach some FF either!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.