Wednesday 16 January 2013

Heads down for victory

This is day one of zero fannying about.

Thus far I have coped admirably but it is only 5pm. I still have to go to the gym and then baking club and then make it home and to bed.

I have planned for this though. I had a snack at 12pm of a clementine, a yogurt and some cold meat. I then had a late lunch at 3pm of a bowl of (homemade) soup. This will see me through until baking club (I might also have a banana before then) where I am going to have one slice/biscuit or cupcake.

I'm going to pick the one that looks the most delicious and I am going to eat the crap out of it. I am not taking ANY home with me. Okay, maybe one thing for TB - but that is it. Nothing I can pick at. Nothing I can nibble at. When I get home, depending on hunger levels I might have some more cold meat.

Oh yeah... weigh in! Well that was an unmitigated disaster. Apparently I put on 2.5lbs this week.
Ooops! So I'm now heavier than I was at the beginning of the year. It seems an awful lot. I mean I wasn't exactly stuffing my face for seven days. However, I'm actually okay about it. I don't deserve to be any lighter and the numbers are what they are. It's what I do now that matters. Today has to be the day I prove to myself that I'm not just dicking around.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same club. Did well over Christmas and then kind of lost my focus. I'm getting it back slowly and it sounds like you are too!! We CAN DO IT!!!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking club sounds like a very tricky thing to combine with dieting so kudos to you for managing it calmly.

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.