Wednesday 15 June 2011

Weigh in

Boom! 2.25lbs off! I am so happy with that. As you will know from my other posts I ate too much at the weekend and was worried about getting on those bloody scales this morning. I was actually sweating... but I need not have worried as 13stone 3lbs flashed up! Get in!

Busting my backside five times a week is paying off  it would seem and the beasting I inflicted on myself on Monday night was worth every ounce.

I've also noticed a pattern of good week, not so good week. Over the past four weeks my losses have been 0, 2.75, 0.5, 2.25. If that continues next week is going to be a low week. However, I've got plans to buck that trend as I want to be in the 12's and sooner rather than later!


Starting Weight: 204.25 pounds
Current Weight: 185. pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 2.25 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 19.25 pounds

4 comments:

Go on then, spill.